If you enjoy outdoor activities and love staying in nature, you must have been bitten by mosquitoes and other biting insects – several times. And all you do to protect yourself is, apply different insect repellant lotions that work for a couple of minutes. Right?
Well, if you want to put an end to this situation and keep mosquitoes at bay permanently, then nothing can work better than mosquito traps that have become a must-have gear not only for outdoors but indoors as well.
Mosquito traps attract these biting insects before they even bite. Especially when you plan outdoor activities like camping, these mosquito traps serve as a great rescue in Australia. However, the only problem is, finding the best mosquito trap Australia.
There are hundreds of options today, and many people cannot even decide which gives the best results. So here we have compiled a list of some best mosquito traps in Australia that work magically and attract all the mosquitos and biting insects to protect you from itching and irritation.
- 1. Buzz BGone Zapper – The Best Overall Option in Australia:
- 2. DynaTrap Ultra-Light Insect and Mosquito Trap – Good for Outdoors!
- 3. Flowtron Bug Zapper – Deliver 100% Effective Results:
- 4. KATCHY Indoor Insect and Flying Bugs Trap – Easy to Use, Natural, and Safe:
- 5. FENUN Mosquito Catcher Indoor – Features Changing Light Frequencies:
- Best Mosquito Trap Australia: What Makes Buzz BGone Our Top Pick?
1. Buzz BGone Zapper – The Best Overall Option in Australia:
Buzz BGone zapper is the best overall mosquito repellent in Australia, and probably all around the world. It kills mosquitoes instantly before they even come in contact with your skin.
Buzz BGone is an innovative tool discovered for killing mosquitoes. It features a non-toxic LED light that attracts mosquitoes within seconds. You don’t have to apply any sticky lotions to your skin, this natural killer is free from all toxic chemicals and serves as a game-changer.
This noiseless and safe device is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. This is a cool rechargeable device that you can set up anywhere.
- Rechargeable and compact
- Lightweight and travel-friendly
- It is cordless
- Requires no swatting
- Odorless and mess-free
- Protective cover to avoid accidents
- Kills mosquitoes instantly
- Runs for 3-6 hours when fully charged
- Limited availability
2. DynaTrap Ultra-Light Insect and Mosquito Trap – Good for Outdoors!
Dynatrap is also one of the best mosquito traps in Australia that is used and appreciated by many people.
Its unit features a mosquito vacuum which is quite amazing and can easily protect your surroundings from pests and mosquitoes in 300 square feet. This pesticide is odor-free as well as comprises a whisper-quiet operation. You don’t have to experience any bothersome zapping or buzzing. It also operates on UV light that doesn’t irritate the eyes and attracts insects quickly.
However, it is ideal for outdoor use only. And can protect areas such as the sunroom, garage, gardens, and porch.
- Best outdoor mosquito trap
- Covers large area
- Resistible to every weather condition
- Easy to clean and use
- Safe and effective
- Chemical-free product
- Might need to change the UV bulb after every 3-4 months
- Somewhat pricey.
- Not best for indoors
3. Flowtron Bug Zapper – Deliver 100% Effective Results:
This lantern-style insect killer is very attractive due to its shape and similarity to lanterns. It simply used non-toxic UV light to attract mosquitoes and pests and deliver 100% effective results.
It features an insertable cartridge that is filled with octanol that lures insects to the lamp and kills them on the spot. It is environmentally friendly and also comes with a small hanging hook.
- Deliver guaranteed results
- Environmentally friendly option
- Battery lasts for hours
- Comes with a hanging hook
- Fully assembled
- Efficient killing grid
- A bit expensive
- Use chemicals to attract insects
- When the trap is full of mosquitoes, it shuts off without any warning.
4. KATCHY Indoor Insect and Flying Bugs Trap – Easy to Use, Natural, and Safe:
If you want to make your areas a no-fly zone, Katchy is best to consider. It is easy to use, style and blends in the environment, and very natural and safe product.
It is also available in different versions, and best for indoor use only. You can place the trap anywhere at home, and its noiseless fan will attract mosquitoes and bugs into the capture basket. Run this day and night, and find a visible difference in 3 days.
- Operates with UV light and quiet fan
- Powered by USB adapter
- The safe and natural choice
- Compatible with scent attractants
- Best for indoors.
- Work indoors only
- Users must need to replace glue boards
5. FENUN Mosquito Catcher Indoor – Features Changing Light Frequencies:
FENUN mosquito trap is also a great choice to keep mosquitoes at bay. It uses a combination of changing light frequencies as well as simulated human body temperature to increase its trapping ability.
You only need to press the catching button to use this trapper, and it will start working on its own. It also automatically switches the wavelength after 15 minutes.
Operates on a powerful USB source, it comes with replacement glue boards that last for 30-60 days.
- UV light that attracts mosquitoes
- Seven settings based on different mosquito species
- Runs on a USB power source
- Use simulated human body heat for attracting insects
- Best for indoors only
- You need to replace glue boards
Best Mosquito Trap Australia: What Makes Buzz BGone Our Top Pick?
As we mentioned above, Buzz BGone is our top pick among all the mosquito trappers in Australia. The product beat the competition by offering both indoor and outdoor coverage. And we have also figured out that it features the best UV technology than the rest of the options. It attracts insects quickly and never takes a minute to kill them.
It is also very easy to use. You need to do a simple twist to turn it on. Also, it is very safe, lightweight, and free from harsh chemicals. With its long-lasting lithium battery, it is 100% safe and effective for all.
Therefore, many people in Australia trust Buzz BGone due to its impeccable features and qualities that make it an ideal option, especially for summer.
With the summer upon us, we know that you would love to spend some time outside in different activities. So, when it comes to bugs and flying insects, it’s important to get rid of them using the best mosquito trap Australia.
However, if you want effective and quick results, we would recommend you to go for Buzz BGone as it is a truly tried and tested tool that helps keep mosquitoes at bay without having to spend tons of money.