People who self-train at home usually wonder, “Why should we get a treadmill when we can run or walk outside?”
Well, I think there are several key reasons to use a treadmill at home or a gym. Bad weather, busy schedules, crowded roads, and travel expenses are probably a few to name when it comes to walking or jogging for fitness needs.
Plus, you can enjoy the safety and convenience of jumping on a good treadmill without having to spend tons of money at gyms. You cannot only reduce your weight with a reliable treadmill machine but also improve your heart rate, strengthen your muscles, regulate blood sugar, and enhance your brain health and memory.
This makes treadmills currently the hottest commodities in the exercise market in Australia. Whether you want to walk or jog, treadmills offer various interesting workout programs to keep you motivated.
Now the real point of concern is, what are the best treadmills in Australia that help you stay on top of your fitness goals? Don’t worry, today I have mentioned the six best treadmills in Australia that are perfect for every kind of exercise and can even train you for a marathon.
Best Treadmills in Australia for 2022:
Here are a few best treadmills in Australia you can roll into your home gym for a regular workout routine.
- Freeform Cardio F40 Treadmill
- Freeform Cardio F80 Treadmill
- Lifespan Fitness Everest Incline/Decline Trainer Treadmill
- Bowflex BXT326 Treadmill R5
- Horizon Paragon X Treadmill
- NordicTrack C700 Treadmill
Now let’s learn about each treadmill in detail.
1. Freeform Cardio F40 Treadmill – The Best Overall Option
If you want to make your workout more fun and less hectic, then I would recommend you to choose Freeform Cardio F40 Treadmill which comes with FreeFlex precision cushioning for ultimate comfort and support.
Unlike other types of cardio treadmills, this workout machine comes with a noiseless motor. It comprises dual carbon brushes as well as AAA-graded copper coils with high-grade insulation that doesn’t create any noise or vibration output which means you can easily focus on your training.
- Comfortable for walking and jogging
- 2-Ply Commercial OrthoTred Treadmill Belt
- 25 CHP DC Motor
- 15% OneTouch Quick Incline Controls
- Safety assist protective feature
- Dual grip zone tech heart rate monitor
- Convenient and easy folding frame
- Great peace of mind
- Ultimate comfort and support
- Reliable and durable
- Lifetime frame and motor warranty
- A bit pricey
2. Freeform Cardio F80 Treadmill – Best Marathon Runner
Pushing yourself to the limits and reaching all your fitness goals is a big challenge for every workout enthusiast. Well, things are a bit different with the Freeform Cardio F80 Treadmill which is one of the best treadmills in Australia.
It helps you train for multiple running goals. With perfect app interactivity and preset programs, you can achieve any short or long-distance running goals or even sports training goals. The machine serves as the best personal trainer that helps get fit even faster than other traditional workouts.
- Easy lower assist and lift assist
- One touch quick incline control
- Foldable design
- Free mix sound system
- Build in fan
- Cushioned deck
- Powerful HiTorque commercial motor
- Safe and durable choice
- Noiseless motor
- Perfect stability, support, and comfort
- Easy to operate
- Best for all health goals
- Not ideal for light exercises like walking
3. Lifespan Fitness Everest Incline/Decline Trainer Treadmill – Ultimate Calorie Burn Solution
Lifespan Fitness Everest Incline/Decline Trainer Treadmill is currently making strides up and down as it provides an absolute calorie-burning solution and offers the most comfortable run a person could ever experience.
It comes with maximum durability, noise reduction, and shock absorption features which further makes it an excellent choice for everyday use. the product is also available with 0 to 20 Levels of Automatic Incline and declines at 6 to 0 Levels of Automatic Incline.
- Shock control advanced cushioning system
- DuraGrip® AS Belt 1550mm x 510mm (L x W)
- An ideal calorie burner
- Sync, record, and manage data on the phone
- User-friendly controls
- Comes with a commercial roller and belt drive
- High-powered cooling fan
- Dual carbon brushes
- AAA grade conductive copper coils and sealed bearings
- Optimal grip, comfort, and durability
- Shock absorption features
- Best for running and walking
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Sturdy and stable frame
- Suitable for light workouts
4. Bowflex BXT326 Treadmill R5 – A Choice for Multiple Built-in Workouts
Getting a professional gym experience at home is just one step away now. If you are trying hard to meet your fitness goals, you don’t have to worry anymore because now you can trust Bowflex BXT326 Treadmill R5 which comes with real-time custom programming and a 22.9cm LCD with 11 built-in workouts. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best treadmills in Australia that every person needs workout enthusiast need right now.
This means the machine is not only perfect for one exercise, but you can enjoy multiple ones without having to pay plenty of amounts at professional gyms.
- Automatic 3-speed fan
- Comfort tech deck cushioning system
- 11 “push and go” workout programs
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Soft drop folding system
- Space saving solution
- Best for multiple workouts
- Integrated handrail controls
- Durable and comfortable
- Long-lasting solution
- Backlit LCD
- Some controls are difficult to manage or understand
5. Horizon Paragon X Treadmill
Intense trail running workouts are not possible if you don’t use this Horizon Paragon X Treadmill that offers an enjoyable workout and allows you to cater to all health & fitness needs in a short time.
It comes with an exclusive AirTrain technology that combines air intake response with 10 training programs for stimulating real-time. It further includes one-touch run control starts and stops workout and crystal-clear display panels.
- Intuitive controls for speed adjustment
- Bluetooth connectivity features
- 25 HP engine with a running surface width of 56cm
- Best performance and space for intense training
- Adjustable air cushioning
- Foldable design
- Durable and reliable
- One touch control
- Versatile solution
- Best for light and intense exercises
- Auto adjust features
- Adjustable speed
- Gives real-time data
- Comes installed
- Features are not much advanced
- Narrow running space
6. NordicTrack C700 Treadmill
NordicTrack C700 Treadmill is one of the favorite choices of all workout enthusiasts nowadays. It comes with an integrated tablet holder. You cannot only run using the machine but also enjoy all your favorite music, shows, and movies while exercising. It comes with a built-in sound system that projects high-quality sound with dual 2-inch speakers.
This treadmill offers a lot of conveniences and comes with space saver design with EasyLift Assist.
- 20 onboard workouts
- Multi-window LED displays
- Integrated tablet holder
- FlexSelect cushioning
- One-button control
- Built-in sound system
- OneTouch controls
- A durable and stable choice
- Sturdy frame
- Easy features and controls
- Two 2” digitally amplified speakers
- Lifetime warranty
- Space-saving design
Ready to Buy the Best Treadmills in Australia?
Elevate your training and enjoy different workouts at home with the above best treadmills in Australia that can help meet your health and fitness goals in a very short time. These treadmills are well-equipped with all the features and also allow you to track your progress with real-time results.
However, the options are a bit expensive for many people. But don’t worry, you can also pay with a fortnightly payment opportunity to make things easy for you.
If you are interested to see more workout and fitness products, visit the official website and choose the ones that best suit your needs.